Below is our current list of participating communities by county. Our Heritage Home Program℠ team is always working to bring new communities into the program. Check back often to see the latest updates.
- Ward 1 (Lee-Harvard, Lee-Miles)
- Ward 3 (Ohio City, Tremont, Downtown)
- Ward 4 (Buckeye/Shaker Square, Mt. Pleasant, Woodland Hills)
- Ward 6 (Little Italy/University Circle, Fairfax/Larchmere/Kinsman)
- Ward 8 (N. Collinwood, S. Collinwood)
- Ward 9 (University Circle, Wade Park, Glenville)
- Ward 10 (Euclid-Green, S. Collinwood, Glenville, St. Clair-Superior)
- Ward 11 (Cudell, West Blvd.)
- Ward 12 (Slavic Village/South Hills)
- Ward 15 (Edgewater, Cudell, Detroit Shoreway)
- Ward 16 (Bellaire-Puritas)
- Ward 17 (Riverside, West Park/Kamm's Corner)
- If you do not know what ward your home is located click here.
- Bay Village
- Chagrin Falls
- Cleveland Heights
- Cuyahoga Heights
- East Cleveland
- Gates Mills
- Highland Heights
- Highland Hills
- Maple Heights
- Mayfield Heights
- Mayfield Village
- Middleburg Heights
- Moreland Hills
- Newburgh Heights
- North Olmsted
- North Randall
- North Royalton
- Olmsted Falls
- Orange Village
- Pepper Pike
- Rocky River (Beach Cliff No.1 Association)
- Shaker Heights
- University Heights
- Walton Hills
The Heritage Home Program has partnered with the City of Hudson! Homeowners of properties that are 50 years or older now have access to free technical assistance, personalized site visits, and financing as low as 2%.
Lending in Hudson:
- Loans are available through KeyBank
- PLEASE NOTE: In Summit County, loans are only available to Low or Moderate Income Buyers. For a 1-2 Person household the maximum family income is $66,700 and for households of 3 or more persons, the maximum family income is $76,705.
Contact Tom Jorgensen (216)426-3108 if you would like to see the Heritage Home Program in your community!
Want to do more to get your community involved with The Heritage Home Program?
Fill out the and send it to your Mayor and Councilperson.