Below is our current list of participating communities by county. Our Heritage Home Program℠ team is always working to bring new communities into the program. Check back often to see the latest updates.
- Ward 1 (Lee-Harvard, Lee-Miles)
- Ward 2 (Union, Miles-Park)
- Ward 3 (Ohio City, Tremont, Downtown, St. Clair Superior)
- Ward 4 (Shaker Square, Ludlow, Mt. Pleasant, Woodland Hills)
- Ward 5 (Central)
- Ward 6 (Little Italy/University Circle, Fairfax/Larchmere/Kinsman)
- Ward 7 (Hough, St. Clair/Superior, Midtown/Asia town)
- Ward 8 (N. Collinwood, Shore Acres)
- Ward 9 (Magnolia, Wade Park, Glenville)
- Ward 10 (S. Collinwood, St. Clair-Superior)
- Ward 11 (Cudell, Clifton-West Blvd.)
- Ward 12 (Slavic Village/South Hills)
- Ward 13 (Old Brooklyn)
- Ward 14 (Clark-Fulton, Stockyards, Brooklyn Centre, Tremont)
- Ward 15 (Edgewater, Cudell, Detroit Shoreway)
- Ward 17 (West Park/Kamm's Corner)
- If you do not know what ward your home is located click here.
- Bay Village
- Brooklyn Heights
- Chagrin Falls
- Cleveland Heights
- Cuyahoga Heights
- East Cleveland
- Gates Mills
- Highland Heights
- Highland Hills
- Mayfield Heights
- Mayfield Village
- Middleburg Heights
- Moreland Hills
- Newburgh Heights
- North Olmsted
- North Royalton*
- Olmsted Falls
- Olmsted Township
- Orange Village
- Pepper Pike
- Rocky River (Beach Cliff No.1 Association)
- Shaker Heights
- University Heights
- Walton Hills
*House age is 25 years and older
The Heritage Home Program has partnered with the City of Hudson! Homeowners of properties that are 50 years or older now have access to free technical assistance, personalized site visits, and financing as low as 2%.
Lending in Hudson:
- Loans are available through KeyBank
- PLEASE NOTE: In Summit County, loans are only available to Low or Moderate Income Buyers. For a 1-2 Person household the maximum family income is $66,700 and for households of 3 or more persons, the maximum family income is $76,705.
Contact Tom Jorgensen (216)426-3108 if you would like to see the Heritage Home Program in your community!
Want to do more to get your community involved with The Heritage Home Program?
Fill out the and send it to your Mayor and Councilperson.